We aim for quality craftsmanship when renovating, repairing, or remodeling your home. We understand how important your home is to you and that is why we work hard to make the ending results professional and precise. We’re not satisfied unless you’re satisfied.
- Room Expansion
- Room Reconfiguration
- Room Addition
- Drywall patching and replacement
- Refinishing or repairing flooring
- Repairing or patching house siding
- Pressure Washing
- Repairing some damaged wooden structures (contact us for more information)
- Deck repair
- Fencing repair
- Indoor and Outdoor painting
- New flooring installation
- New inner wall installation and replacement
- Window installation and replacement
- Inner and outer door replacement
- Counter top installation and replacement
- Built-in or floating shelf installation
- Removal of used goods not eligible for donation centers: old furniture, broken household items
- Removal of demolition debris: waste accumulated during a home renovation project
- Removal of piles of trash, tires, yard debris, and other types of junk
- Dumpster rental
- Delivery of landscaping supplies
- Hauling of large equipment, furniture, and other large items
- Equipment rental delivery
The process of remodeling quite often involves a total transformation. Remodeling your home may mean re-configuring, re-purposing, or expanding a room. When deciding to remodel your home, please take cost and time into consideration because the process is more labor intensive. Also, keep in mind that change of the structure to a home may involve requiring a permit.
We have experience in many types of remodeling. We have transformed porches into bathrooms and basements into apartments. The results are amazing!
Please, contact us today for more information. It won’t cost you anything to speak with us, schedule a consultation, or get a quote for your remodeling project.
Sometimes you may not want to completely replace something in your home but would rather have it repaired as if it is new. This may involve filling holes in wooden structures, sanding, and refinishing it or patching up a small section of a ceiling with water damage. These types of services are usually less costly than replacing the structure completely but keep in mind that results may vary depending on color and pattern matching.
We will do our best to make your repairs seamless and professional. We have fixed many minor and major problems in homes as simple as patching a hole in a wall or replacing a small section of siding.
Please, contact us when you are ready to fix those annoying blemishes in your home. It won’t cost you a dime to speak with us, schedule a consultation, or get a quote for the repairs.
Renovating your home usually means updating a part of your home without completely transforming the functionality of a room. It is usually more costly and labor intensive than a simple repair and most often involves replacing something old with something new. For example, you may not want to fix the blemish in your floor but rather replace the floor itself.
When deciding to renovate or repair, keep these factors in mind:
- Although repairs may cost less and are quick, renovating may last longer and look more seamless.
- It can be difficult to match certain woods, colors, and patterns. Therefore, repairing may be less precise and more difficult than a complete replacement.
- Consider the age of the product (floor, siding, etc). For something that is older, it may more efficient to replace the entire thing, instead of having to go back and do it again if another piece gets broken or worn.
We provide two types of junk removal: self-service dumpster rental and full-service junk removal. You can rent our dump trailer for a daily fee which saves you money. However, if you do not want to do the work yourself, we are more than happy to schedule a day and time to do the work for you.
We can take many types of junk and debris. We can remove old furniture, household goods, trash bags full of garbage, old tires, construction debris, yard debris, etc. There are some things we cannot take due to their hazardous properties. Please contact us for more information on what we cannot take.
Contact us today for a free quote on junk removal.
Hauling and Delivery
You can use our services to have large loads and equipment delivered to your home or job site. We can haul landscaping supplies such as loose gravel, dirt, mulch, etc. We can also deliver large quantities of bagged or bundled landscaping supplies.
If you are a do-it-yourself-er and need large quantities of home renovation supplies delivered to your home, we can help you out. We can haul building supplies such a lumber, metal, bags of concrete and so much more. We can also haul and deliver large equipment rentals straight to your home or jobsite.
Contact us for more information.